Mobile Passport Service 2011
Announcement from the Municipal Civil Registrar
MOBILE PASSPORT SERVICE
January 29, 2011
Penthouse, Carmona Municipal Hall
Application forms are available at the Civil Registry Office, 1st Flr, Room 106, Carmona Municipal Hall.
Submit Application Forms with complete requirements on or before December 10, 2010.
STRICTLY NO WALK – IN APPLICANTS ON JANUARY 29, 2011.
Only submitted application with complete documents on or before December 10 will be processed.
PERSONAL APPEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
500 APPLICANTS ONLY
Total Payment (E-passport) is P1,200
PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS FOR FIRST TIME APPLICANTS:
Personal appearance is required.
- Duly accomplished application form
- Birth Certificate in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO) or Certified True Copy (CTC) of BC issued by the Local Civil Registrar duly authenticated by NSO
- Proof of identity/supporting documents indicating full name, date and place of birth and citizenship
- Other supporting documents
- For married women, who want to use surname of their spouse: Marriage Contract (MC) in Security Paper issued by NSO or Certified True Copy issued by the Local Civil Registrar duly authenticated by NSO;
- If already widowed: Death Certificate of the deceased husband;
- If marriage is annulled: Certified true copy and photocopy of the first page and the dispositive portion of the judgment on annulment and NSO-issued MC with the annotation on the annulment decree;
- If divorced: Certified true copy and photocopy of the first page and the dispositive portion of the judgment on divorce secured by foreign spouse authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate where the divorce is obtained.
REQUIREMENTS FOR RENEWAL OF PASSPORT
Brown Passport or issued prior to 01 May 1995
- Old passport and photocopy of the passport pages 1,2,3 (amendment). The pages showing latest Bureau of Immigration departure and arrival stamps
- Supporting document with complete maiden name
MRP & Green Passport or issued after 01 May 1995
- Present passport and photocopy of inside and back cover
- The pages showing the latest Bureau of Immigration departure and arrival stamps.
- For illegitimate minor, personal appearance of the mother is required
For married women, who want to use surname of their spouse:
- Personal appearance is required
- Marriage Contract (MC) in Security Paper issued by NSO or CTC issued by the Local Civil Registrar duly authenticated by NSO.
For Minors (below 18 years old):
Personal appearance of either parent is required (if minor is of legitimate status)
Personal appearance of mother (if minor is of illegitimate status)
If minor is NOT traveling with either parent:
- Original and photocopy of DSWD Clearance
- Affidavit of Support and Consent
If both parents are abroad:
- Affidavit of Support and Consent (must be authenticated by the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate General if not executed before a Philippine Consul)
- Special Power of Attorney (must be authenticated by the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate if not executed before a Philippine Consul designating the representative by name and authorizing him to apply for a passport on behalf of the minor.)
- Passport and photocopy of the passport of person traveling with the minor.
EXAMPLES OF IDENTIFICATION
- Old company ID (Lumang ID sa pinagtatrabahuhan)
- Old school ID (Lumang ID noong kayo ay nag-aaral)
- Yearbook/Annual Book (ito ay para sa mga nagsipagtapos ng high school or college na kung saan ang kanilang larawan ay nakalagay sa taunang publikasyon ng mga nagsipagtapos)
- Driver’s License ID (hindi po ito resibo kundi lisensya ninyo na kung saan nakalagay ang inyong lagda at larawan ninyo)
- PRC License ID (lisensya sa lahat ng pasado sa board exam)
- Credit Card with Picture
- Seaman’s Book
- Computerized SSS ID
- Private Security License ID
- Senior Citizen ID
- Old laminated Diploma with picture inside (lumang diploma na may larawan na laminado na noong una pa man)
NOTE: ALL IDs MUST BE OLD LAMINATED, WITH PICTURE AND SIGNATURE. (Kailangan ang mga IDs na luma ay may LARAWAN at LAMINADO na noong una pa man.)
PLEASE BRING ALL YOUR AVAILABLE IDs.
|< Prev||Next >|